Please consider submitting your work on fisheries and wildlife management and conservation in the Southeast to the Journal of the Southeastern Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies. Manuscripts accepted for publication after rigorous peer review will be published in Volume 11 of the Journal, which will come out in the spring of 2024.
We look forward to receiving your manuscripts!
Important notes related to manuscripts and submissionS:
- Submitting a manuscript to the Journal is a separate process from submitting an abstract for a presentation at the fall conference. However, if submitting a manuscript for consideration to the Journal, you must also submit a presentation (oral or poster) abstract for this year's conference.
- The separate call for presentation abstract submissions will be later this spring through the conference abstract submission system.
- The reverse is not true; submitting an abstract for a conference presentation does not obligate one to submit a manuscript to the Journal.
- Authors of manuscripts accepted by the Journal must present the work at this year's conference.
- The window for submitting manuscripts is open from April 15, 2023 to June 15, 2023. (Submissions after June 15 may be accepted at the discretion of the associated editors listed below).
- Review and follow the Journal Guide to Authors.
- Notifications of acceptance for publication in the Journal will be sent by the Journal editors by early fall.
- Authors submitting manuscripts for consideration to the Journal may be expected to also serve as manuscript reviewers.
- Submissions should be emailed directly to the appropriate associated editor and courtesy copied to Robert Gitzen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Fisheries manuscripts: Email to Fisheries AE Steve Sammons: email@example.com.
- Wildlife manuscripts: Email to Wildlife AE Daniel Greene: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions regarding manuscript submissions should be directed to the appropriate associated editor. (Please see full contact information below).
Dr. Daniel Greene
Environmental Research South
3477 S. Frontage Road
Columbus, MS 39701
Dr. Steve Sammons
Research Fellow IV
School of Fisheries, Aquaculture, and Aquatic Science
203 Swingle Hall
Auburn, Alabama 36849